Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mix Emergency WORKS GREAT with Serato 2.4.2

edited July 2012 in MixEmergency
Iam EXTREMELY happy to report that I downloaded a demo of Mix Emergency 2.1.0 tonight and it works flawless with serato 2.4.2.!! I have a rane 62 mixer with the latest firmware update and I use it via midi with a denon 3900. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Finally I can record my video mixes!!! The random transitions is also a plus. I can not say enough great things about all the additional effects and transitions that are included as well. After using video video sl for over 2yrs I had hoped the new serato video would include video recording, the ablity to have random transitions and also additional effects/transitions. I was let down to say the least. I do understand that the ''back end architecture'' was revamped on Serato video in order to allow further upgrades and improvements but it is too little too late. I am offically purchasing Mix Emergency as soon as the beta testing is done. For all you VJs out there who have been holding off on buying a Rane 62 because it wont work with Mix Emergency....GO BUY a RANE 62- it WORKS with Serato 2.4.2 !!! - VJ Chino

Comments