Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Control window is not showing on screen

edited December 2009 in MixEmergency
I dont know what happen but the control window wont show anymore, I press the buttons and it just wont work. please help !!! mac version 10.6.2
thanks

Comments

• edited 10:04AM
    Can you open it using the "Window" menu in the title bar, or using the keyboard shortcut "apple-3"?
    no, i tried that. the icon lights up blue but nothing. ??? i dont unerstand
    Can you go into your home folder. Then into the folders: "Library" -> "Preferences". Then rename the file "com.inklen.MixEmergency.plist" to "com.inklen.MixEmergency.plist OLD", and restart MixEmergency to see if the Control window appears (it should display by default, but if it doesn't, you may need to push the Control window button or try the Window menu).

If this does fix the problem, can you then e-mail me the "com.inklen.MixEmergency.plist OLD" file.

Let me know how you get on.
    One more thing, are you able to show/hide the media window?
    as soon as I get home I will try that. do you mean the seconday output? yeas it does shows that, and the new transitions presets bank. but it doesnt show anything else. the buttons will light up blue but that is it. Nick thanks for your help. I will try that and let you know!
    IT WORKED!!!!! :) what email should I send the 'OLD' File?
    thank you so much!!!
    Cool.

If you could e-mail me the "com.inklen.MixEmergency.plist OLD" file I can have a look at it and see if there is anything within MixEmergency that I can fix so that it doesn't happen again (or to anyone else).