Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagging Videos

edited January 2010 in MixEmergency
Hi,

I currently use Serato with Video SL..and I dj live on the radio quite a bit. I also do video mixing while I do my LIVE mixing. The reason I'm writing you is to find out if you can "TAG" a video to ME and keep it there for future use like Serato does without having to RE-TAG it every time. I play a lot of tracks that the have NO VIDEO yet...so I have to TAG a video to it so that I wont have a BLACK SCREEN showing during that track. In Serato its called (SET VIDEO) when you have Video SL running. I know that you can drag a video to the window of whichever player you are using...but my question once again is...DOES ME KEEP THE VIDEO TAGGED FOREVER? (so that i dont have to do it EVERY TIME?) THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Yeah, there is a similar function in MixEmergency called "Link with Audio". To use this you simply load your audio track in Scratch Live, load a video in MixEmergency, and then enable the "Link with Audio" button (which is located on the control window).

MixEmergency should also be able to use the videos that you've already used the "Set Video" function with Video-SL.

Another option, if you're just wanting to make sure you never have a blank screen, is to use the Media Bank area in MixEmergency ( http://www.inklen.com/mixemergency/manual/mediawindow/ ). If you fill the Media Bank with a bunch of videos you can then enable a preference in MixEmergency that will randomly select one of them when you load an audio file in Scratch Live that does not already have a video linked to it. This can save you a lot of time as you no longer need to set videos for all your audio tracks.
  • edited 12:40PM
    media bank rocks