Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a couple thoughts..

edited February 2010 in MixEmergency
hey i notcied with the 2.0 scratclive, that there is a feature when u hit the space bar it gives u more room to see ur library, is there a function now? or maybe soemthing that can be implented in future releases?

and with some of the preset knobs for the efx handling(for lack of better words) say ur in rotatae mode, u should be able to keep spinning the video round and around...

Comments

• edited 9:01AM
    There is currently no function in MixEmergency to change the position or hide/show the main window. Other windows (such as the Control window) can be toggled via MIDI though.

Yeah, the rotate will only go between -180 to +180 degrees. If you want it to continue spinning, perhaps you could try the Position mode. This mode will allow a continuous spin, and let you set how fast or slow the spin is.
    is it possible to implement soemthin like that ? i love how on scratch u can use the spacebar to make a bigger library screen...

maybe do something with the keyboard where it will hide the video screen, sometimes i have click and hide ME to see my full library.. it can be kind of time consuming if ur blowing thru doign a couple quick mixes or if the song u want is at the bottom of the library...

any suggestions?
    byt the way im gettin the apc40, i will be posting a video for everyone on how im ,middi map all of mix emergency and scratch together. should be very cool!
    Would MIDI mapping the show/hide of the main preview window be sufficient? I don't think we would be able to use the space bar.
    yeap i think that would work!
    or really any keyboard key would work...like maybe even the + - buttons