Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

recording only about 31 mb of video

edited March 2010 in MixEmergency
when i do about an hour of recording video,then i export it only catches about 30 mb of video ..

what am i doing wrong.

Comments

• edited 2:58PM
    Hi rob35, I'm a little confused as to exactly what you mean. Do you mean:

1) You record an hour of video. Export the recording. The exported recroding is only 30 MB in size, but is the full hour of video?

2) You record an hour of video. Export the recording. The exported recroding is only 30 minutes long?

If 1), then are you using one of the recording presets? (e.g. on the Export options window "Preset: Medium Quality, Fast encode, 25 FPS")

And, what dimensions are you exporting your video at? (also on the Export options window)
    Its only recording about 30mb of video,its like if im recording about an hour of video and click stop.,then i export ,its like it only records about 30 mb of video,not all the videos come out.
    it always stops recording at about 30 mb of video.
    Can you e-mail me your MixEmergency.log file? You can find it by going into your Movies folder in the Mac OS X Finder, and then into the MixEmergency folder. You can e-mail it to either our support or contact at inklen.com e-mail address.
    Hi Nick it seems that I have the same issue.

1) when I record 1 hour of video mix, then when I export it only give me like 17 minutes aprrox of videos

2) heres my settings for export : dimension custom 320 x 240
    scaling fit enable frame blending ckecked
    overlays all checked
    preset : medium quality, fast encode, 25 fps
    export movie to quicktime movie

3) also when I start to record I have a error window saying something about keyframes and memories but it continue to record

what should I do ???

Arabika
    Okay - I'm gonna send you an e-mail soon with a few instructions.