Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MixEmergency not reading Serato Scratch Live

edited October 2013 in MixEmergency
Hello! I am running the latest version of MixEmergency and Serato Scratch Live, also just upgraded to Mavericks for OSX... ME is not reading SSL under the input window... the arrows are there like there's another option but it won't read SSL. VideoSL is also activated in SSL (everything used to work a week ago, by the way)

If anyone can help, i'd greatly appreciate it. Im at a gig right now and have another big one tonight

Thank you!!

Comments

• Can you try restarting your system? Once you've done this, run the latest versions of MixEmergency and Scratch Live and let me know how you get on.
  • Tried that, did not work...
  • One thing that might help us out here... A week before, when MixEmergency (old version) worked with SSL (old version), I turned off the feature to read from SSL since the gig I was doing only wanted images and text instead of videos so I turned off to load the song from SSL so it wouldnt go through videos for no reason.

Maybe that setting came over into the new mixemergency and that caused an issue?

Would clearing ALL of my mix emergency settings / doing a fresh install of ME help? If so, how do I do that exactly? I don't mind losing my settings if it means I can get my flawless video set up back!

Thanks!
  • UPDATE:
    I figured out the issue, I had to select "disable conflicting shortcuts" under preferences, that enabled SSL to finally pop up for me with Mix Emergency.

*FACE PALM*
  • That shouldn't have made any difference. I suspect it was some interface issues with Mavericks (which should be fixed in the new version 2.3).
  • edited November 2013
    Ahhh 2.3 is out! Thanks for the quick fix!!