Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MixEmergency 2.3 released

edited October 2013 in MixEmergency
MixEmergency 2.3 is released today. This version fixes a number of minor issues when using Mac OS X version 10.9 (Mavericks). Download it here: http://www.inklen.com/mixemergency/download

The update is free for those who have purchased a MixEmergency 2 license. MixEmergency 1 license holders are still eligible to upgrade for only $99.

Comments

• sweet! can't wait to try it out
  • running great w/mavericks
  • Let Me Know If My Requests, Made It To ME 2.3, And Also Let Me Know How I Would Go About Doing These 2 in ME 2.3?

1st: It Would Be Cool If There Is A Way To Put Text Or Image Over The Video Input Overlay Window: (Or Maybe Be Able To Change The Order Of The Overlays)
    Something Like: "Live DJ Cam" Or Image With Logo (Over Video Input Overlay Window), I Use The Video Input Overlay Window All Night While DJing And This Would Be Dope For Me...

2nd: Text Outline: When I Scroll Text, It's hard to see on the videos with white backgrounds, Or Videos with border fill, So I Think A Text Outline Or Text Stroke (Would Be Cool) Like White Text With Black Outline Or Black Stoke (Maybe A Outline Or Stroke Button) To Make outline or stroke bigger or smaller

Thanks For Everthing!
  • EXCELLENT as always Nick!
  • Anybody know what this means....? My ME kept crashing...

OPENGL FBO TOOLKIT
    'openGL framebuffer unsupported! choose different format'

Kept getting this error today...

15" MBP RETINA
    8GB RAM
    SERATO 2.5.0
    ME 2.3
    VIDS ON EXTERNAL HDD (THUNDERBOLT)
  • That's strange. Can you please send me the crash log? (to: contact@inklen.com)

Also, if possible, zip/archive and send me your MixEmergency log file, which you can find at:

~/Movies/MixEmergency/MixEmergency.log
  • Hi !
    ... same here !

OPENGL FBO TOOLKIT
    'openGL framebuffer unsupported! choose different format'

what i´ve noticed:
    this happens two times at the same point !
    I mean ME2.4 crashed when exporting a self encoded animation (video file)
    (encoded with Handbrake 0.9, serato 2.2 preset but 4500 kbps)

15" MBP Retina late 2013
    16GB RAM, Geforce GT750M
    Serato 25011, ME2.4
    Vids via Network