Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"link audio" not saved when audio file is reloaded

edited November 2013 in MixEmergency
hi,

since a few m.e. versions, the "link audio" option within the control window when playing mp3s in serato is not being saved when i reload the mp3. any clues on this, what am i missing here?

thx in advance,
scorp

Comments

• Will have a look into this after the weekend.
  • well, did you already find the time to check it out? aka *buuuuump* ;-)
  • Hey - yeah, sorry for the slow reply.

I'm assuming you're using a newer version of Scratch Live, as this feature has had issues since a certain version of Scratch Live (which I have forgotten the number of).

I'm looking into ways to get this going with the most recent version though (which looks like it should be possible).

In the meantime - associations created offline, using Serato Video (you only need the demo version running) should work.
  • hey nick,

thx for looking into this. yessur, i'm runnin 2.4.4. ... it would be great if you could get this feature back to work sa it did before. the work-around using serato video is aight to know, but personally i will just wait for an "in-house" solution ;-)
  • *bump* ... any news on this issue? ... updated to the latest m.e. version but since i don't wanna change a winning team i'm hesitent to move past ssl 2.4.4. ...
  • It's still on my list of things to look into.
  • (Y) thx in advance
  • Can you try this again and see if it's fixed for you in MixEmergency 2.6? There have been some changes to the way that things are loaded.
  • it's still not working and as far as i remember it never worked for me
  • Ok, thanks - it's back on my list of things to look into.
  • never worked for me either!!
  • Are your files tagged with the title, album, artist?
  • sorry for the late response ... same here ... still not working ... and yes, files are tagged!
  • not working the link with audio for me . waiting for the fix . thx .