Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LINK AUDIO OPTION

edited February 2014 in MixEmergency
Hi,

I am currently running mp4 dance edits in my media bank. Is there a way to use link audio where it automatically does it when I play a MP3? I am using SSL 2.5, and I am not sure on how to get it to link up when I play a MP3, other than actually having to manually do it on each mp3 I play.

Comments

• If you go into the Advanced Preferences of MixEmergency you can select an option to randomly load a video from the Media Bank when an audio file is loaded.
  • I get that and that's the option that I have checked, but I am talking about the link audio button under each channel when you have that video playing.... Do I have to click that everytime I play something that loads from my media bank? Or can I set it up to have it automatically do that?
  • That button is for linking a specific video to and specific audio file. Unfortunately, this only currently works with earlier versions of Scratch Live. I'm looking into ways to get this working with the most recent versions of Scratch Live and Serato DJ.
  • Has this been fixed yet??
  • No, it's still on the list.