Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost my licence key ! (new Laptop)

edited March 2014 in MixEmergency
I have recently purchased a NEW MBP and I have to say trying to figure out where your purchased serial number is, is impossible. I can't authorize my Mix Emergency on the new laptop without buying a new authorization code cause there is nothing linked to my profile. After I de-authorized it on my old MBP (according to a beta tester, that is all I had to do), whatever I could see of my old serial # disappeared. Why does it have to be this difficult to switch to a new computer?

I fortunately still have my "identification order command". How can I get a new one ?

(sorry i know i did a "paste cute" of an other topic, but im french and i dont speck english very well

thank you in advance and "merci beaucoup" !

Comments

• I've just e-mailed your authorisation code to you now.
  • Thank you very munch for your quickness and your availability Nick !
  • De rien :)
  • I am in the same boat. I just got a new laptop and lost all of my applications. I need a new serial number and do not want to pay again. Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you.
  • Send me an e-mail (to: contact@inklen.com) from the e-mail address that you used to purchase MixEmergency with, and I'll send it out to you.
  • can you help me with the code for the mix emergency
  • Can you e-mail me from the e-mail address that you used to purchase MixEmergency with? Send your e-mail to support@inklen.com
  • edited April 2015
    please i have the same problem i lost the code for the mix emergency... my email is [removed]
  • please can you explain to me how to go about this.... i just downloaded the software then i tried to get it authorized but it keep say

A MixEmergency 3 authorization code is required to authorize this version.

You are eligible to upgrade to a MixEmergency 3 license at a reduced rate.

please what do i do? i don't have any $$$ to pay anymore....
  • I've replied to your e-mail.
  • please help me i lost my mix emergency licence after i bought a new laptop please help me
  • Send me an e-mail (to: support@inklen.com ) from the e-mail that you used when you purchased MixEmergency, and I will send it out to you.