Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Videos not linking on deck 1

edited July 2014 in MixEmergency
Videos not showing on deck 1 only a clip from image bank I tried disabling in preferences but it keeps defaulting to an image even though there is a video selected...?
Help... Only able to get by with instant doubles with my serato remote app using me latest version / mavericks 10.9.3

Comments

• Are you using Serato DJ or Scratch Live? What hardware are you using?
  • using pioneer ddi sx with serato dj 1.6.3 it would keep kicking the video signal off on deck 1 unless i started playing the track on deck 2 it would default to a static image i had saved weirdest thing ever...
  • Can you try restarting your Mac? Are you using more than the first 2 channels? (i.e. channels 3 & 4)
  • i did a restart last night but it was still unlinking the video, Never has done this before, only on channel 1. How do you delete items from the media crate i didn't see the garbage can icon... I'm only using 2 channels on the ddi sx.
  • You can delete the items by right-clicking (or how down the control key and click) on an item, then selecting Delete.
  • it worked fine this weekend i brought my club rig home and updated mavericks to latest version and it worked fine no problems...
  • Ok, great :)