Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recordings not exporting.

BigBig
edited September 2014 in MixEmergency
Last error message I received was error 2002. I have 398 gig free on drive so there is enough room for an 45 min export. actually this happened before I upgraded to the latest version of ME. I thought it was just some thing I done wrong. All other exports worked before the last two. Now I get various errors but export never starts. Last export that worked only had one pass also there was not a temp file as I store it on the desktop so I could change the name of the temp file. Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• What settings are you using to export it?

And what are you naming the file?
  • Mpeg-4 640x360 I have named it many things with no luck. I have tried custom settings with no luck as well. Something I never paid attention to is the export range which I can not move if it's possible. It says start at 0 end at 0 blue dot all the way to left and I can not move it. Now the audio is setting on the desktops so I know it recorded that the performance file is there that's all the info I have other than specs. OS X 10.9.4 8 gig of ram 2.3 I7 quad Nvidia Geforce Gt 650M 512mb. If you would like to team viewer into my laptop and see,,, pm me and I will send you the info to do so.
  • oh last name I tried was sept... I also tried the default my video it didn't work either.
  • I think I might have fix the issue when I looked at the recording options for audio there was none selected. Now I recall the meter going as I scratch the song I see sound going and it records the audio and it doesn't sound like it's from my mic and after all it said none was selected... Anyway I changed it to the DDJ-SX sound card after which I did a small recording and it convert the blue line was all the way across... so I will try a longer mix later if I have anymore issue then I will get back to you...
  • Ok, let me know how you get on. It's very strange that it would say that it starts and ends at zero. To me that would indicate that either the recording wasn't recorded properly, or it wasn't imported properly.