Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

weird export relocate files problem

edited September 2014 in MixEmergency
hi,

i recently had to re-install mountain lion on my mpb.

i just tried to export a few mixes i did BEFORE the re-install but since i unfortunately chose a different HOME USER name, m.e. is not able to find my files even though they are all (back) on my drive.

i would try to use the "relocate" feature within the export window but for some strange reason m.e. not only wants me to relocate the files i ACTUALLY used but also some samples that were just sitting in my sample player but i didn't use / trigger them for the mix. and even more strange, m.e. does not want me to relocate those (5 i think) samples ONCE, but like 32847284297897 times making it IMPOSSIBLE to relocate them all.

those were 3 rather long mixes of hard work, plz tell me that there is a way to either skip those actually unsused files when tryin to relocate the others i actually used or not having to relocate each individual file over and over again (the scroll bar on the side of that window is like only 1/4 of an inch long)

thx in advance!

Comments