Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

using Mix Emergency With Numark Nv & Yosemite

edited December 2014 in MixEmergency
There's Can't Record Tab Showing On Mix Emergency And Can I Used Yosemite(10.10.1) On Mix Emergency

Comments

• I'm not sure I understand your first point.

And, yes, you can use MixEmergency with Mac OS X 10.10.
  • jammindjlou312 October 29
    It's not recognize the numark Nv I'm still having the same problem if you read the discussion we had on October 29th you see what I'm talking about.
  • Ok - and did you check to see if it shows up as a device in the Mac OS System Preferences?
  • Yes I did its show in there but I like I said it don't show up when it time to record
  • Is it shown on the Input panel of the Preferences, or just the Output panel?
  • Just the output
  • Ok - it may not be possible to record the output directly. I would recommend that you contact Serato or Numark to ask whether it is possible to record the mix directly via USB in any audio recording application (other than Serato DJ).
  • Its Worked In Serato Dj 1.7.2 But I Cant Record In Mix Emergency I'll Contact Numark Already And They Told Me Cuz It A New Unit Y'all Might Have To Update! But Using Mix Emergency For My Video Show I Has No Problem!!!!!!! It Just When I Record!!!! Again If You Send Me Your Contact Info I Can Show You Or Take A Picture Of It.
  • They told you that you might have to update what?