Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clip Bank Looping Delay

edited March 2015 in MixEmergency
Just upgraded to ME3 and so far seems bad ass. I am having an issue with some clip bank clips not looping immediately. They seem to pause for a few seconds and then resume. These are the same video files from Doc Optics (Visuals) that I used in ME2 and they seemed to loop seamlessly. Is there a setting I have that could be causing this?

Thanks a bunch, Mike

Comments

• Do you know what codec they use? (e.g. are they Hap encoded, or H.264, or maybe Motion JPEG)
  • They are H.264, Seems like no issue occurs using HAP.
  • Can you download 2.7.1 again, just to be certain that it looping fine in this version? If so, I may get you to send me a video to check.
  • I've seen similar issues in 3.0 when looping a music video. No issues in 2.7.1
  • Ok, thanks.
  • I'm having the same issues with looping of videos. No issues in 2.7.1.
  • I think it's related only to H.264 content. I'm going to try to reproduce this today.
  • So, it looks as though you guys have found a genuine bug. I've managed to reproduce and fix this. It looks as though the very first frame was never successfully notifying MixEmergency that it had been decoded, so the first set of frames (between frame 1 and the next keyframe) never gets displayed.

The fix will be 3.0.1 - which I hope will be released in the coming weeks.
  • Great work, thanks Nick!