Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error - 49 when trying to export an 50 minute video mix

edited July 2015 in MixEmergency
Hi guys, just wondering if anybody knows what this error is? i have never encountered this error before...
i recorded a 50 minute mix, went to export it and got this error at the end,
so i quite the program, rebooted the mac, tried it at the 640X360 faster export setting, and got the same error at the end of the export.
i am still using ME 2.2.0 ( in know, i know, but im using a macbook pro 13 inch, i dont think it can handle the new version of ME, and this version works oh so well week in and week out at my events)
thank you

macbook pro 13 inch 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
8GB 1067 Mhz DDR3 with 1tb HD
Using Serato Scratch Live 2.5

Comments

• ok, i think i figured it out Nick
    on recording>new recording> record pop up box >advanced> format, drop menu: i had it on "wave" not "Apple Loseless", so i think that was the problem because i
    recorded an hour long mix, exported it at 640X360 and it exported fine, No problem....
  • This may have to do with Time Machine backups.

You can try to disable snapshots and see if this fixes the issue: http://telestream.force.com/kb/articles/Knowledge_Article/49-Error
  • Ok, problem is back, i made a kick ass video mix last night, and now i cant export it!
    got a error-49, again
    i dont use time machine, but i did remember i recently upgraded my OSX to 10.8.5, im guessing that is the real problem, so should i dump mix emergency and then try to reinstall a fresh copy?
    i have never came across this error, and i could only think, like so many other things this OSX update has messed up on my mac, this can be one to add to the list of stuff i have had to fix....
  • ok, i did the above with time machine (i turned it off) and did the terminal snapshot disable, i'll report back soon
  • Hi Nick,
    it worked!!!
    Video converted perfectly, both sound and video!!
    thank you for your help!!!
  • :) Glad to hear it worked for you.