Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

On screen glitches blocking view of Serato

edited June 2016 in MixEmergency
I have been having major temperamental issues with Mix Emergency when running it with Serato DJ. I am running SDJ 1.9.1 but its been happening for a few versions now.

Specs:

13 inch Mid-2012 MacBook Pro
2.5ghz i5
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
500GB SSD
8GB RAM
OSX 10.11.5

I don't really know how to describe the issue so I have attached a link with screenshots I have taken when the issue happens. When I am not running ME, everything is fine, but when I do my video sets, this issue seems to persist.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qtc5xbzxmarmwp5/AAA8gwQS2rp9bifaNH9d3HOXa?dl=0

Basically I get these pixelations across the screen that are either very large and obstructing my view or they are very minor but either way its a pain. I have already taken my computer into Apple and they actually gave me a whole new machine and the issue still happens. Any ideas?

Comments

• Does this happen to any of your other application windows? I would suggest that you raise the issue with Serato, if you haven't done so already. It is more likely to be something to do with Serato DJ than MixEmergency (I suspect that MixEmergency is just causing this issue to become visible).
  • No it only happens on SDJ window. I will put in a ticket with them and see what they say as well. Thanks!