Welcome to the MixEmergency 3.1.1 public beta.
Note: this is a beta version, and may still contain bugs, so be sure to back up your system before installing this version. If you are going to use this version live, make sure that you have MixEmergency 3.1 downloaded and installed as well (just in case you need to revert to this).
This version has a number of significant changes that are intended to improve the output frame rate. In general, these changes relate to the display of the Preview Views. Please let me know in the comments below if you are noticing any changes in the output rate/smoothness of MixEmergency when compared to the current public release version (3.1.0). Please post also the details of your setup, if you notice any change. As an example:
MacBook Air (13", early 2015)
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
Mac OS X: 10.11.5
Serato DJ: 1.9.2
The full list of changes:
- Changed the way the Preview Views are drawn and updated internally.
- Optimised CPU usage when idle.
- Fixed a bug where the selected effect in the FX section of the Mixer FX wasn't saved correctly.
- Added a Lowest option to the preview view update rate preference, and slightly lowered the update rate for the Medium and Low options.
- Fixed a bug where the preview update rate preference wouldn't work in the single window preview mode.
- Fixed a bug that could stop the auto-fade button from working in some cases
Note: the public beta has now ended - please download the latest version of MixEmergency - http://www.inklen.com/mixemergency/download