Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jittery waveforms and then ME crash

edited January 2017 in MixEmergency
The last few weekends I've started to have issues with ME, the waveforms start getting very choppy and then ME crashes. I've also had sound disappear for a couple of seconds when loading a track. Restarting my computer does often fix the issue but I'm concerned as I've used the setup, unchanged, for a long time and never had a single issue (I'm all about stability over bells and whistles). I haven't updated or changed anything, yet issues are creeping in? I'm still using SSL and ME3 on a 2012 maxed out MBP running 10.9.5.

Comments

• Are you using an external HD? If so, can you try playing the videos from your internal drive?

As far as the crashes go, could you please e-mail me (to: support@inklen.com ) your crash logs? You can find these by:

1) Go to the Mac OS X Finder.
    2) Hold down the "option" key then in the menu bar select "Go" > Library.
    3) In the window that opens, navigate to the folder named "Logs", and within this "DiagnosticReports".
    4) Send any files that begin with com.inklen.MixEmergency back to me in an e-mail.
  • Found it thanks, I've just attached the log to email and sent it,

Cheers!

Alex