[Edit: the official release of MixEmergency 3.2.0 is out now.]
I’m releasing this as a public beta version to get feedback on any potential issues before it is released as the final version of MixEmergency 3.2.0. Please be aware that, while this has been thoroughly tested, it is still a beta version, and should be treated as such. I highly recommend that you keep a copy of MixEmergency 3.1.1 on your computer in case you need to revert to this.
If you notice any new issues with this version, please e-mail your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, or add your comment to this discussion.
The list of changes in this public beta of MixEmergency 3.2.0 are:
- Added playback of MixEmergency Media Sequences.
- Added Media Sequence Editor.
- Added collapsable sections to the Overlays window.
- Added Blend Modes for the NDI and Syphon Overlays.
- Added Phoenix and Glow Blend Modes.
- Added custom dimensions for NDI output.
- Added options to the pop-up menus of the Sample Player to add NDI and Syphon inputs.
- Added support for relative paths in all Preset types.
- Updated NDI to use the latest v2 SDK.
- Reduced the minimum dimensions of the Preview windows.
- Reduced CPU usage when crossfading.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Serato DJ XML metadata to not be read in some cases.
- Fixed a potential crash when using the Text Overlay.
- Fixed a bug where the a connected screen could not be used if it had the same name as another screen.
- Fixed a potential locking issue when starting MixEmergency.
- Fixed a bug where memory available to the GPU was incorrectly reported when it was over 2GB.
- Fixed a bug where the full list of Blend Modes was not available to the Sample Player.
- Fixed a bug where MIDI increment/decrement would not work for the control mode of MixEmergency's effects.
- Correctly set the minimum macOS version to 10.8.
- Fixed small memory leaks.
[Download link removed. Please use the official release version availble from our website.]