Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GLITCH MIX ER with Serato Pro 2.0.3

Ive been using ME3.1.1 and I tried using ME3.2 Beta to see if it got better but it keeps losing connection and changes from Serato control to internal ME control. Once i notice i hit the button to go back to Serato control and it keeps reverting. But its very distracting and it become annoying to deal with for 5 hour event using video. I truly love using MIX ER and all of the features Im enjoying. PLEASE DON'T LET ME HAVE TO use Serato Video, PLEASE!! Im using MacOSX High Sierra MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012) 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 with a 1_TB SSD drive / GRAPICS: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512 MB / Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Comments

• Could be you mistakenly midi mapped ME Internal command function or a midi conflict.

Try deleting ME midi or resetting it.

• Yep, what dj_marv said: it's most likely that you've managed to map a MIDI control to this control in MixEmergency (as it can only change if you click on it, or send a MIDI command to it).

• ok thanks Ill try to do it thank you!!