Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transition Change

Ok so I use ME3 with VDJ8, I use Syphon plugins on the decks in VDJ and then just tell ME3 which Syphon to grab per deck.

Anyways I want random transitions but ME3 has no way of knowing a new track was loaded when using Syphon.

Would it or is it possible to switch transitions automatically once the Crossfader has fully been crossed??

If this is possible I must be overlooking something. I donโ€™t wanna have to manually switch transitions every time I load a new track.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ

Comments

• Nothing ๐Ÿค”

• It's not possible currently - it's something that I would have to code into MixEmergency.

• Bummer, well hopefully a future update. Either way Iโ€™ll manage, Thanks for the time and info ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ

• edited February 25

One possible solution: have you mapped the Refresh button for the random transitions (it'll appear where the Transition Parameter knob is when the Random transition is active)? Using this button you can at least go to a new random transition by simply hitting a MIDI button. If you're using a controller then you could also map both track loading buttons to this Refresh button so that it automatically changes the transition on track load.

• Oh snap!! Totally forgot about the refresh button, thatโ€™ll work ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ Thanks for the time and info, most appreciated ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ