Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Certain Random Transitions Cycled Through More Than Others

edited December 2010 in MixEmergency
When I first started using the random transitions, it seemed all good. But now it seems like when I am playing, every other transition is the same. It's kind of weird. Has anyone seen this?

I just read another thread where it sounded like someone was having similar issue but with the media bank. If there could be a feature where maybe once a transition is used, it gets put back to the end of the line (so to speak) and won't come around til all the other transitions are used. Thoughts?

Comments

• edited 9:44PM
    I like the idea. Currently it is set to randomly choose the transitions - which allows for the possiblity that the same transition may be selected again.

I've changed the media bank to cycle through each clip, maybe I can get the transitions doing the same thing. I've made a note to look into it in the new year.
    The weird part is, it's pretty consistent. I think maybe I will just chose 1 type of style of transition each so its not so prominent
    Hi nick, when is the new version coming out, the one with equally choosing a graphics from the media bank?
    It'll be out when it is ready.