I’m releasing this as a public beta version to get feedback on any potential issues before it is released as the final version of MixEmergency 3.3.0. Please be aware that, while this has been thoroughly tested, it is still a beta version, and should be treated as such. I highly recommend that you keep a copy of MixEmergency 3.2.0 on your computer in case you need to revert to this.
If you notice any new issues with this version, please e-mail your feedback to email@example.com, or add your comment to this discussion.
Also, please note that the minimum supported version of macOS is now version 10.10 (Yosemite).
The list of changes in this public beta of MixEmergency 3.3.0 are:
- MixEmergency is now a 64-bit application.
- HEVC (H.265) video playback is now available when using macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) or higher.
- Added a new (and faster) 64-bit exporting system for MixEmergency recordings.
- All previously released Effect and Transition plug-ins are now part of MixEmergency.
- Added Gradient Overlay and Slide HV BE effects.
- Increased the minimum supported version of macOS to 10.10.
- Added support for the Hap Q Alpha format.
- Updated NDI to version 3.8.
- Added support for files streamed via Tidal and SoundCloud in Serato DJ Pro (note that these require the song to have been previously downloaded in order to read the beat grid and album art).
- Fixed buffering issues which could cause frames to become temporarily stuck under certain conditions.
- Fixed "out of memory" errors when exporting very long recordings.
- Fixed a crash when pushing the Cancel button on the Export Relocate Files window.
- Fixed authorisation issues with MixEmergency on certain hardware.
- Fixed an issue where the output from NDI would be RGBA unless a limited frame rate was selected.
- Fixed potential scaling/crashing issues when changing the Quality control of the Video Input Overlay.
- New transition plug-ins are no longer enabled in the Random Transition List by default.
Public Beta 2 changes:
- Improved and optimised playback of performance of some video formats.
- Fixed a bug that could cause seeking to fail when playing Hap encoded files.
- Fixed issue where videos might be flipped vertically when played back in the Sample Player.