Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MixEmergency Crash

Was excited to finally use ME with Jamm Text by clicking the overlay option. After all this time, I didn't know that was possible. I've been using Serato video in the meantime. So when I used it for the first time last weekend at a wedding, it crashed on me twice. Super disappointing. So I came home and updated ME to 3.2. I have a wedding this weekend and I'm playing a special Father & Daughter video and to be honest, I'm very nervous to use Mix Emergency. It has never crashed on me before so the only thing I can think of is maybe it needed updated and/or I was using the overlay. How can I remedy this situation?

Comments

• That's unfortunate - it shouldn't be crashing for you. Can you please send me your crash logs? To find these:

1) Go to the Mac OS X Finder.
    2) Hold down the "option" key then in the menu bar select "Go" > Library.
    3) In the window that opens, navigate to the folder named "Logs", and within this "DiagnosticReports".
    4) Send any files that begin with MixEmergency, or com.inklen.MixEmergency back to me in an e-mail (to: support@inklen.com).

From these files I might be able to figure out what has gone wrong here.