Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Catalina support

When will MixEmergency update to run on OSX Catalina?

Comments

• The current version (3.3.0) works with macOS Catalina.

• HI Nick, I have no video while running Serato DJ Pro. And the crossfader is not responding. If I switch to Serato the cross fader works but still no video. It was working fine a week ago. Can you help me please. Thank you as always..

• I can't really say from the information that you've given me. Try restarting your computer, opening Seratp DJ Pro, then load and play music videos on the primary decks. Next, open MixEmergency. Are these loaded and playing there? If not, can you please email me a screenshot of the main MixEmergency window when this is happening?

• Email: support@inklen.com

• when you are going to update to catalina mixemergency it appears in the list of programs that do not support the update

• MixEmergency 3.3 is already compatible with macOS Catalina.

• Latest update on MacOS Catalina 10.14.4 do not support the update..

• I'm not sure what you mean. MixEmergency 3.3.2 currently will work on macOS 10.10 to 10.15.

• @Nick sorry to bother, dumb question, but just in case for info
    before updating to catalina i read this post and saw there is a 3.3.2 version
    then i checked my Version 3.3.1 (3.3.1.01)
    then i click check for update, it says Your version of MixEmergency is up-to-date.

anyway i updated to 3.3.2 (3.3.2.03) by downloading directly ;-)
    thanks for your work

• Oops - good spotting. It looks like I forgot to update the version information in our website database.