Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ME Recording Issues:

2017 MacOS Mojave Version 10.14.3
2.3 Ghz Intel Core i5
8GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Serato DJ Pro Version 2.3.2 with DDJSX2 controller

ME Version 3.3.2 (3.3.2.03)

Good afternoon. Ive used ME flawlessly to do my video recordings on older MACs however I'm having an issue. When recording my videos via the Syphon tool I get a great looking video but no sound. All my settings are the same from previous recordings on older Macs. Did my research and I'm at a loss.

So I resorted to the first best thing which is recording via ME. But still the same. I get an even better quality video but I can't get my audio to read in the "New Recording" Tab. I've tried selecting "Built in" and also "DDJSX2" and on both occasions I just can't get ME to pick up on my audio. No green bars just flat out grey. I've adjusted my levels via MacBook and controller but still nothing and ME keeps giving me an error message that it can't use "Built in" or "DDJSX2" when I try to record by picking them.

As you can see I need your expertise. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comments

• Hi. It sounds as though you might not have given MixEmergency permission to use the Microphone input of your computer.

First, please make sure that you've copied MixEmergency into your Applications folder, and that this is where you're launching it from.

Second, after launching MixEmergency, and getting this message that you can't use the audio device, go to your System Preferences, to the Security & Privacy settings, and then to the Privacy tab on this panel. Click "Microphone" in the list on the left side of this panel. Is MixEmergency listed here? And if so, is it enabled?

• i have a problem of no audio on ma Recording session ... i went through u tips as below

"Hi. It sounds as though you might not have given MixEmergency permission to use the Microphone input of your computer.

First, please make sure that you've copied MixEmergency into your Applications folder, and that this is where you're launching it from.

Second, after launching MixEmergency, and getting this message that you can't use the audio device, go to your System Preferences, to the Security & Privacy settings, and then to the Privacy tab on this panel. Click "Microphone" in the list on the left side of this panel. Is MixEmergency listed here? And if so, is it enabled?"
    but the Problem is even ME is not listed there ... i Deleted it completely Reinstalled it Restarted my Mac Several times but its not there in the list.... is there any help for me please?

• Are you certain that you're launching it from within the Applications folder?

• i surly did & i have tried it again & again but nothing....

my Mac Spec

2017 MacOS Mojave Version 10.14.6
    3.1 Ghz Intel Core i7
    16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Serato DJ Pro Version 2.3.5 with DDJSX2 controller

ME Version 3.3.2 (3.3.2.03)

• This will reset permissions for all applications, but you might want to try this:

1) Open the Terminal application
    2) Enter the following command and then push the enter/return key on your keyboard:

tccutil reset Microphone

I would recommend that you Quit all applications before you do this. You would also need to give other applications permission again to use your audio.