Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serato 1.9 and ME

edited January 2009 in MixEmergency
Will mix emergency still work with serato 1.9 ?

Comments

• edited 3:25PM
    Yes.
    Cool. Any idea when the next release of ME will be, and what changes and new features it'll have ?
    We don't have a fixed date yet - we will announce it when we are ready. I can't say too much about 1.1 yet - but it will have a whole load of improvements and at least a few new effects and transitions.
    Can't Wait
  • Nick,

Is this going to start being a battle between you and Serato to see who can come out with the most features faster? Also are you concerned that Serato just released video for the SL-1?

And what happens if Serato starts playing like Apple does and "breaking" ME?
    Well we're not overly concerned about Serato's SL 1 support for Video-SL at this stage. As I said in another discusion on the forum - it's not a surprise, we've known about it for months, and Serato publicly stated (in their forum http://www.serato.com/forum/discussion/96279#1242483 - I guess that answers the last question too), after MixEmergency was released, that they were working on SL 1 support.

I doubt there will be any kind of "feature battle". And as it is right now it looks like Video-SL 1.1 still has fewer features than the first MixEmergency public beta.