Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sound cuts out on parts of songs with low volume/music -on parts of any song i have, it is choppy a

edited October 2011 in Tonetable
sound cuts out on parts of songs with low volume/music

-on parts of any song i have, it is choppy and it had trouble playing lower volume sounds of the tracks
-for example when there is no beat or a pause in a track, the sound completely is dead air, which is not good

-please let me know if there is a setting i need to change to help fix this issue

thanks!

Comments

• edited 1:22AM
    Hi,

I can't imagine how Tonetable would have any effect on the sound output of your DJ software.

What software are you using?

Do you see the track playing at the regular speed in the software, but with a lower volume?

And does the problem also occur if you put the software in the "Internal" mode (i.e. playing forward, but not controlled by any type of control signal)?
    as i turned all the volume up on my mixer, it seems to give a louder output sound, but at low volume levels on the mixer, the ipad doesn't seem to be sending a sound or signal and it is just dead here,

for now I guess, there are no issues as long as I have my mixer volume at least 50%

thanks
    @oneichris, make sure up all dates are up to part!!