Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Compartibility with Snow Leopard

edited August 2009 in MixEmergency
Nick,
Is ME compartible with the new Max OS X snow leopard?

Comments

• edited 3:18PM
    We do not officially support Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) yet. MixEmergency has been tested on Snow Leopard and appears to be working well. Until it has been tested for a longer period of time, and over a larger base of hardware configurations, we recommend that users stay with Leopard (10.5).
    Also, Scratch Live is not yet officially supported on Snow Leopard yet - so if you want to use MixEmergency with Scratch Live I would recommend at least waiting for that before you upgrade.
    Thanks Nick
    A few issues have been discovered that weren't noticed initially - so I would recommend holding off updating until MixEmergency 1.3.1 is released. The issues have been fairly easy to fix so far, but they obviously need to be tested more thoroughly before 1.3.1 is released.

The major issue found so far is that audio recording isn't working when recording a performance. Other than that it appears to be performing very well on Snow Leopard.
    We've released MixEmergency 1.3.1 - so it is now officially supported on Snow Leopard.
    Thanks Nick, I will upgrade to Snow and try it out
    Cool - we recommend that you make a backup of your system first, as at least one of our testers had a few small issues with Scratch Live on Snow Leopard.