Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ME3 Freezing on startup

edited December 2016 in MixEmergency
Hi,

Having an issue with MixEmergency 3 - it frequently freezes on startup and I have to force quit it. The control and preview windows appear, but are white, followed by the spinning pinwheel of death. This seems to happen more regularly if I have an image overlay configured or samples in the sample bank.

I can then force quit ME3 and reopen it, it will happen repeatedly. Oddly if I open ME2, close it and open ME3 then I seem to have no issue!

Any suggestions?

https://s29.postimg.org/6m0bq8ipj/lockup.png

Scott

Comments

• Machine is a 16Gb i7 2015 MBP Retina with dedicated AMD GPU on OS X 10.11.6 btw.
  • The next time this happens, can you please do the following:

1) Open the Terminal application (it's in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder)
    2) Enter the following text into the Terminal application window, and push the return/enter key on your keyboard:

sample MixEmergency -file ~/Desktop/mixemergency_sample.log

3) E-mail the file mixemergency_sample.log (which is on your Desktop) to support@inklen.com along with a link to this discussion.
  • This is happening to me as well and I have to perform a complete shut down. What's the answer from Nick after you sent this?
  • Can you please follow the instructions that I posted above?
  • Okay thanks.