Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I unauthorized or de-authorize from one of my laptops?

edited May 2017 in MixEmergency
How do I unauthorized or de-authorize from one of my old laptops?

I sold my laptop and wiped everything on but when I go to authorized my new laptop it says I dont have any authorize left. I currently only have one laptop with ME it says I can have 2.

Comments

• Please e-mail me at support@inklen.com with details of your old laptop computer (model/year, and if possible, the serial number), and a reference to this discussion.
  • I kinda ran into this same problem. The only difference is that I wasn't able to deactivate MixEmergency on my old laptop because my Logic Board Fried. Not only did I have this issue, but I also lost about 500GB of music since I didn't get a chance to back up anything.

Nick can you look into this for me. I already e-mailed support@mixemergency.com yesterday, but I have not received a response.
  • This has been sorted, I believe.
  • @Nick, ive also sent email yesterday.
  • All sorted @Nick, Thank you. :)
  • I got a new laptop and I want to install mix emergency to it...where can I download mix emergency my code starts me1
  • You can use version 2.1.0 with your authorisation code, which can be downloaded from our Downloads page (you need to scroll down the page a little, past the current downloads): http://www.inklen.com/mixemergency/download
  • MI PROBLEMA ES EL SIGUIENTE. COMPRE EL PROGRAMA EL AÑO PASADO EN PERU Y LO INSTALE EN UNA MAC. AHORA VIVO EN EEUU PERO CUANDO QUIERO INSTALAR EL PROGRAMA A MI OTRA COMPUTADORA NO ACEPTA MI CODIGO.
    YO COMPRE EL PROGRAMA CON UN CORREO ELECTRONICO DE PERU Y QUE AHORA NO LO PUEDO USAR PORQUE NO RECUERDO LA CONTRASEÑA (HOTMAIL NO ME LO QUIERE ABRIR). YO SE CUAL ES MI CORREO ANTERIOR CON EL CUAL COMPRE EL SOFTWARE, TENGO EL CODIGO DE COMPRA PERO ESTE CODIGO NO ME PERMITE ABRIR EL PROGRAMA MIX EMERGENCY. POR FAVOR AYUDENME
  • Please e-mail support (support@inklen.com) with details of the e-mail address that you used when you purchased MixEmergency.