Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Authorization code/serial number

edited December 2015 in MixEmergency
Screwed up and deauthorized my MBP. Could you help with authorization code and serial number? Basically whatever I would need to authorize my 2 MBP

Comments

• I've sent this to your e-mail.
  • I also had problems with my mac and I desparately need authorisation key
  • Can you please e-mail support@inklen.com from the e-mail address that you purcahsed MixEmergency from?
  • Could you help with authorization code and serial number for mix emergency please
  • Can you please e-mail support@inklen.com from the e-mail address that you purcahsed MixEmergency from?
  • I'm trying to purchase authorization code 2 please help
  • I've replied to your e-mail.
  • hello guys am Ian gman was requesting for the code help please
  • Have you already purchased MixEmergency?
  • i have the same problem, already purchased but just open the software and run the Demo mode
  • i have the same problem, already purchased but just open the software and run the Demo mode
  • I've replied to your support e-mail.
  • Hola por favor ayuda. he comprado el producto el año pasado y lo instale en una laptop y si funciono pero no lo puedo ingresar en mi otra laptop. Cabe mencionar que la instalacion a la primera primera maquina fue el año pasado y ahora quiero instalarlo en mi segunda maquina. Por favor que debo hacer.
  • Can you please e-mail support@inklen.com from the e-mail address that you purchased MixEmergency with. From this I can look up your authorisation code, and see what the issue might be.
  • how can I get the code activation for the new version
  • I still have my old code
  • Hi - please e-mail support@inklen.com and request upgrade link. This will be sent back to you and allow you to upgrade for the reduced upgrade pricing.
  • how can i get my activation key
  • I've sent this through to your e-mail.