Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what operating system do you recommend for this computer

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB what operating system do you recommend for this computer

Comments

• Mac OS X 10.10 or higher is fine for MixEmergency.

• Hi, I agree, but my question, which one really works for me? I have tried several and I do not find that it goes fine I always have problems in the waderforms a few slight freezes wetting it is horrible catalina a little better yoshemite tremble happens and tried both for the direct hdmi output and the best results is for thunderbolt and hdmi adapter I highlight that the problem It happens when I'm in the club and I connect several TVs by splitter. Try changing thermal paste and cleaning the equipment obtaining the same result. The best results were in high sierra, so I asked if any user has the same equipment. I highlight that the problem does not happen when connecting a pure direct tv. The second screen would shoot at 1080. I'm thinking of changing the equipment. It may be a problem of the nvidia gpu in the macs due to the lack of support ???. I also did a test by placing a spliter at the output of the hdmi and then at the spliter of the club and also the same. In Catalina, when loading the dishes on certain issues, the waderforms start as in slow motion and I have to shit it again so that does not happen, I have the cache of ME in 200 mb because in 400 as it is recommended, the aforementioned tends to happen . That happens only on the main screen the secondary zero problems.

• Vendi la computadora al final Cambie por una touchbar 15 formatie equipo pero no desautoricé clave podrías verificar gracias !!.