Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Set BPM of Media to be used in bank for audio only files

I recently bought MixEmergency and saw that when using Serato and playing an audio file, ME will play a media file. But can it time it to the beat of the song? If so, how do you set the BPM of the file?

Also what is better for ME, mp4 or motionjpeg? I want to buy some video loops and it offers both options.

Comments

• There isn't a way to set the BPM of the video, directly. You can, however, create a Media Sequence with MixEmergency's Media Sequence Editor. This would allow you to set and save a BPM for the video within that sequence (you can have a sequence with only one video).

As for what is better to play back in MixEmergency - generally I would say the MP4 file. The codecs that work best in MixEmergency are things like H.264, H.265 (if you're using macOS 10.15 or higher), and Hap (for short samples and loops). All of these formats can have their video decoding accelerated by the graphics processor, freeing up your CPU.