Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

porque se frisan algunos videos

edited December 2008 in MixEmergency
hola tengo un problema porq se frizan por momentos algunos videos q es lo q tengo q acer. la otra pregunta porq el programa se sale a los 30 minutos de uso gracias por cualquier ayuda felicitaciones esta muy bueno el programa

Comments

• edited 9:21PM
    Would u guys like for me to translate ?
    djphenominal: if possible that would be very helpful. I can't make sense of it from any web-translation service.
  • edited December 2008
    translation : " hello. i have a problem. why do the videos sometimes freeze up on me ? what do i have to do. another thing, why does the program quit on me after 30 minutes of use ? congrats on the software "
    hope that helps
    djphenominal: Thanks for that!

djalexs:
    MixEmergency should not quit after 30 minutes of use - we have users who use it for up to 6 hours at a time. If this is happening, could you please e-mail us any crash logs you have for MixEmergency? Our e-mail address can be found here: http://www.inklen.com/contact/

The crash logs can be found in /Users/[your_user_name]/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MixEmergency.crash.log

Videos should not be freezing up on you either. Are you getting any warnings in the Messages Window? If you are getting any warnings about keyframe distances, then you may need to re-encode your videos with shorter keyframe distances. Also, make sure that the cache size in MixEmergency is not low (I'd recommend setting it at around 800 MB).
    Any time.