Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ipad/iphone

edited May 2011 in Tonetable
is the app different from iphone to ipad or can i download it to my iphone then when i finally buy an ipad put it on there?

Comments

• edited 9:51AM
    It's the same application on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. So, you should be able to put it on your iPad when you get one.
    Ok one more question. Does this switch to landscape orientation or only portrait
    Tonetable operates only in the portrait orientation.... though, obviously it is still usable in either.... just like how a real turntable is usable in both.
    Yeah I just realized that after I bought it. Can I make I feature suggestion? Is it possible to keep it running in the background when going out of the app? Say I'm running tonetable and using a midi app for cues and loops ect, after I play scratch drop it or whatever it would be nice to toggle out if the app and have it still sending signal while I open the midi app to control other features. Just a thought. Thank you
    Yeah - that's a good suggestion. I will look into it.