Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Image over Cam 2.0

edited March 2012 in MixEmergency
@nick

is there a way to have the image overlay OVER the cam feed
i notice with 2.0 if i have like my logo on the screen and enable cam that it covers the logo
i know i can size the cam but maybe i want it full screen with my logo over it if i am playing a song with no video

thanks

Comments

• edited 12:34PM
    Currently the order of the text, image, Quartz Composition, and video input overlay are all pre-defined. It would be possible to change that order (with some work, obviously) - I'll have a think about it.
    ok thanks Nick i think this would be great if you can make it to where you can change the order

thanks
    if you can do it, maybe options in the preferences to setup which way to layer them. possibly with drop down menus?
    Any development on this yet?
    No - nothing to announce.
    I absolutely love the the honesty Nick lololol... I rather prefer that you just say no or not sure yet then say nothing or sure and not do it.

This would be a very good feature for sure though...
    +1

I use a quartz composition as my overlay which includes my Twitter feed - would be great if this could also be over the camera feed :)