Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Funky Issues - preview windows gone, etc

edited June 2012 in MixEmergency
I jumped to 2.0 recently and I have had problems every since. My preview windows disappeated, and my midi doesn't work anymore. I have tried it on multiple set ups. is there a way to do a "fresh" download that would reset all the preferences?

Comments

• edited 10:12AM
    You can restore the preview windows by deleting the file at:

~/Library/Preferences/com.inklen.MixEmergency.plist

while MixEmergency is closed. This will reset most of your preferences as well.

What MIDI device are you using with MixEmergency? It may not be enabled on MixEmergency's MIDI window (in the "Inputs and Outputs" section).
    Just a mixer mapped to the crossfader and a mixer button mapped to change the random transition. Both disappeared.

What should the settings be in the input and output section? I have never messed with that before.
    Just make sure that your device is selected as a MIDI input.
    Sorry, i don't have a chance to jump on the forums enough.

So, i plugged everything back into my regular mixer and everything worked great again. I havent had time to try it with my MIDI device I had issues with, but I think I do need to change the settings next time. I think the issues with the other mixer may have been a bad usb hub....I will check back if I still have issues, thanks Nick!