Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLUETOOTH VIDEO INPUT FROM IPHONE

edited December 2012 in MixEmergency
Nick,

Sorry To Bother, Somebody Told That You Could Through Bluetooth On Your Mac Book Pro, You Could Send The Video Input To Mixx Emgerency.

Basically You Could Your IPhone Camera as The Video Input Signal, and Walk Around The Club, Filming People, Through Bluetooth.

If This Is Possible, Please Let Know How To This, In Detail Please.

Thanks For Your Time.

Comments

• edited 6:52PM
    It's actually with wi-fi and an app on the iphone called webcamera from mobiola.
    Can you explain, please, once I download this app

What exactly I would have to do, to turn my iPhone camera into the video input camera on Mixx Emgerency? Can You Explain In Detail

Thanks For Your Help
    Switch on ur wifi be sure its connected to any wireless network, same thing with ur iphone..open the desktop app first before the iphone app when its open it says i needs to connect to ur laptop..then when its connected u need to enable the video out to mobiola not the isight..:)
    Yeah - you'll have to use one of those WIFI video streaming apps. I'm not certain of which ones work the best.
    Moboila works well but even better with an iphone5 vs an iphone4. drop the resolution of the iphone to reduce dropping frames and make sure you are using a fast wifi connection :)
    Thanks For All Your Help!

Maybe In Mixx Emergency 2.2. Make The Video Overlay Accessible Through Bluetooth On Iphone And Blackberry. Because When Im DJing In A Different Country Or On Stage At Festival, That Would Be Dope As Hell To Have On The Big LED Screens.

Mixx Emgerency 2.2 Requests:
    1. Video Overlay Accessible Through Bluetooth On Iphone And Blackberry
    2. Text Overlay Black Border