Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shortcuts

edited November 2008 in MixEmergency
I think you should add the ability to create shortcuts. Personally, if I could assign a button for the automatic crossfade, I wouldn't need Midi. The idea of adding another piece of hardware, just drives me to keep on saving for the TTM57 and use VSL. My 2 cents. If anyone can give me an alternative, I'd be happy to try.

Comments

• edited 4:12PM
    Hi DjKillBill. We are looking into adding keyboard shortcuts into a future version of MixEmergency. One problem that we have right now is that we hand through most of the keyboard actions through to Scratch LIVE so that our application doesn't interfere unexpectedly with the operation of Scratch LIVE.
  • edited 4:12PM
    I too would love to have a short cut for auto fade, eliminating my midi controller, i recommend the space bar (for ease).

I have spoke to someone at ME about this already and they are seriously thinking about it for a future release :-)

Happy days.
  • can we get this added since we now have a video sampler player? I want the option to link "zxcvbn" to trigger the video samplers as well as the audio in scratch live or serato dj
  • Unfortunately it's not as easy as it sounds. And with Serato DJ/Scratch Live, MixEmergency would have to be the focus application every time you wanted to do this.