Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I install MixEmergency on more than one computer?
- Is MixEmergency compatible with Serato's Itch or DJ Intro products?
- When will I receive my product authorization code?
- What is your software update policy?
- Will there be a Windows XP/Vista version of MixEmergency?
You are allowed to install MixEmergency on two computers that you personally own (e.g. often you'll want it on your backup computer). However, at any given time only one copy of the software may be in use.
If you wish to install it on any further computers then you will need to purchase further licenses.
No. MixEmergency is compatible with Scratch Live and Serato DJ only.
Your authorization code will be emailed to you once your payment has been processed by FastSpring.
When you purchase MixEmergency you will get minor updates and bug fixes for free. Minor updates are updates in which the first version number has not changed (for example, version 1.0 and version 1.1). Major updates (for example, version 1.9 to 2.0) may incur an upgrade charge.
No. Not in the near future.