Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tonetable needs to be updated

edited September 2017 in Tonetable
iPad just released its new OS 11 and Tonetable is not compatible. I use tonetable a lot and I really been waiting for a update or is this a discontinued Product. If so anything close to this I can use?

Comments

• So no Response? I waited a couple of days for a response, but I see none. Is this Product a lost cause at this point?
  • I'm still looking into options as to what to do for Tonetable. Unfortunately it will require quite a bit of investment in terms of development work (hardware, and the time to update the code/test) to get this updated on the AppStore, and for an application that doesn't really give any returns anymore, it's getting hard to justify this.
  • This Product should definitely be discontinued then. If it's not going to be compatible with future OS or updated, put up a warning to let consumers know it will not work with OS11. Really it's a shame such a wonderful product, iPad Pro's work great with this, but they automatically updated, so no more Tontable for me. Thanks for response.
  • I'm still looking into updating it - so we will see, in the coming weeks, if this will happen (it's not unlikely, at least). :)
  • This has been updated, and should now work on iOS 11.
  • What???? Are you serious!!! Fking awesome you Rock!!!