MixEmergency Release Notes
- Officially compatible with Serato DJ.
- Fixed issues loading files with certain filepaths.
- Changed the default fader side on start-up.
- Fixed a crashing bug when switching to full-screen mode while a channel effect is engaged.
- Reduced the minimum size of the Output window.
- Fixed output screen positioning issues (Mac OS X 10.9).
- Fixed an issue where some controls on the main MixEmergency window would not respond (Mac OS X 10.9).
- Improved the rendering pipeline to allow effect plug-ins to access image data from both channels.
- Added Video Input overlay presets.
- Added notifications for FX Sequencer presets.
- Fixed an audio recording issue that could cause recording to stop for some users.
- Fixed a bug that could cause certain MIDI messages to be lost.
- Refined and redesigned the user-interface.
- Added a new FX Sequencer.
- Optimised video pipeline, reducing CPU usage by around 30% when playing HD videos.
- Added new auto-fade mode (triggered via the crossfader).
- Added Quality control for Video Input overlay.
- Added controls to set the autofade duration in beats.
- Added a new autofade duration knob to the Control window.
- Effect presets can now be assigned specific target channels per preset (right-click to modify).
- Effect preset titles can now be edited (double-click to edit).
- Added a parameter window for Quartz Composition overlays.
- Added title/value labels for a number of controls.
- Added MIDI mapping of the external control pop-up button.
- Increased the delay compensation range.
- Quartz Composition Effect and Transitions can now access the new Beat value input.
- Added a Reset button to the MIDI window for quickly resetting all MIDI mappings.
- Added in and out indicators for all MIDI mappable controls.
- Fixed issues with text positioning when recording.
- Fixed issues reading tags from files processed with Scratch Live 2.3.3 or higher.
- Fixed issues when using some rotary MIDI knobs.
- Fixed bug where certain control change messages would save their mappings incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where Grid mode control of effects would not take into account delay compensation.
- Fixed issues where album art was not being loaded correctly when used with Scratch Live 2.4 or higher.
- Fixed issues with QuickTime edit points causing some files to display incorrectly.
- Fixed issues with the file relocation function.
- Fixed minor issues with the notification windows.
- Fixed issues when using large numbers of transitions.
- Fixed minor memory leaks.
- Removed MixEmergency 1 licensing system (a MixEmergency 2 authorization code is now required).
- Added compatibility with Scratch Live 2.4 and higher.
- Fixed crashes when using certain cameras (and iPhone streaming apps) with the Video Input overlay.
- Fixed an issue that could cause excessive CPU use when cueing a track.
- Fixed text overlay rendering issues on Retina MacBook Pros.
- Fixed incorrectly sized window titles on Retina MacBook Pros.
- Fixed authorization issues.
- Fixed camera crashing issues introduced in 2.0.3.
- Fixed positioning issues when using MIDI crossfaders.
- Fixed issues with color correction when the windowed and fullscreen output sizes were equal.
- Fixed a beat alignment issue for files using Beat Grids.
- Color correction now works when the Advanced Output is enabled.
- Fixed a crash on start-up.
- Added Blend Modes for effects.
- Added Grid/BPM control mode for effects and transitions.
- Added automatic border-fill overlays.
- Added MIDI output.
- Added video camera input as an overlay.
- Added effect and transition change notification system.
- Added Advanced Output options (with basic projection mapping and output size control).
- Added pop-up editor for the effect Mapping Graphs.
- Quartz Composition Overlays can now be saved and triggered as presets.
- Added layer/shift modifiers for MIDI controls.
- Added MIDI input and output connection options on the MIDI window.
- Added a preference to enable anti-aliasing.
- Improved handling of alpha channels (useful when output via Syphon).
- Added Beat, BPM, and file path input keys for Quartz Compositions.
- Added display of the MIDI channel on the MIDI mapping pop-up window.
- The low memory warning will no longer open the Messages window.
- Added fine adjustment of knob controls by holding the Shift key.
- Added "Get More Plug-Ins..." button in the preferences.
- Minor user-interface modifications.
- Fixed colorspace issues with some effects.
- Fixed issues when MIDI mapping Quartz Composition controls.
- Fixed a rare video track timing issue that affected certain files.
- Fixed an issue when recording to a file with Unicode characters in the file's path.
- Fixed a bug where triggering an empty image overlay would not clear the current image.
- Fixed the display of the Bass Mapping Graph for the output effect.
- Fixed the incorrect display of the Invert state of MIDI mappings when adding a new mapping.
- Fixed bugs and improved the logging of audio recording errors.
- Fixed a bug when triggering presets with the "B2 P1", etc, buttons.
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by moving the output window between screens with certain Quartz Compositions loaded.
- Fixed several minor memory leaks.
Minimum Requirements - Mac (2009 model or later) - Mac OS X 10.5.8 - Scratch Live 1.9.2 or Serato DJ 1.6
MixEmergency is an unparalleled solution for the present and the future of video mixing. I cannot imagine performing my shows without it.
Video Report host & Crooklyn Clan performance artist
After I found out ME featured Syphon and can incorporate video scratching with other software it became my #1 tool for my solo and theater shows.
Mixmove Video DJ Champ, 3rd VDJC2 World Champ
MixEmergency is hands-down the best solution for DJing music videos!!