MixEmergency Release Notes
- Officially compatible with Serato DJ.
- Fixed issues loading files with certain filepaths.
- Changed the default fader side on start-up.
- Fixed a crashing bug when switching to full-screen mode while a channel effect is engaged.
- Reduced the minimum size of the Output window.
- Fixed output screen positioning issues (Mac OS X 10.9).
- Fixed an issue where some controls on the main MixEmergency window would not respond (Mac OS X 10.9).
- Improved the rendering pipeline to allow effect plug-ins to access image data from both channels.
- Added Video Input overlay presets.
- Added notifications for FX Sequencer presets.
- Fixed an audio recording issue that could cause recording to stop for some users.
- Fixed a bug that could cause certain MIDI messages to be lost.
- Refined and redesigned the user-interface.
- Added a new FX Sequencer.
- Optimised video pipeline, reducing CPU usage by around 30% when playing HD videos.
- Added new auto-fade mode (triggered via the crossfader).
- Added Quality control for Video Input overlay.
- Added controls to set the autofade duration in beats.
- Added a new autofade duration knob to the Control window.
- Effect presets can now be assigned specific target channels per preset (right-click to modify).
- Effect preset titles can now be edited (double-click to edit).
- Added a parameter window for Quartz Composition overlays.
- Added title/value labels for a number of controls.
- Added MIDI mapping of the external control pop-up button.
- Increased the delay compensation range.
- Quartz Composition Effect and Transitions can now access the new Beat value input.
- Added a Reset button to the MIDI window for quickly resetting all MIDI mappings.
- Added in and out indicators for all MIDI mappable controls.
- Fixed issues with text positioning when recording.
- Fixed issues reading tags from files processed with Scratch Live 2.3.3 or higher.
- Fixed issues when using some rotary MIDI knobs.
- Fixed bug where certain control change messages would save their mappings incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where Grid mode control of effects would not take into account delay compensation.
- Fixed issues where album art was not being loaded correctly when used with Scratch Live 2.4 or higher.
- Fixed issues with QuickTime edit points causing some files to display incorrectly.
- Fixed issues with the file relocation function.
- Fixed minor issues with the notification windows.
- Fixed issues when using large numbers of transitions.
- Fixed minor memory leaks.
- Removed MixEmergency 1 licensing system (a MixEmergency 2 authorization code is now required).
- Added compatibility with Scratch Live 2.4 and higher.
- Fixed crashes when using certain cameras (and iPhone streaming apps) with the Video Input overlay.
- Fixed an issue that could cause excessive CPU use when cueing a track.
- Fixed text overlay rendering issues on Retina MacBook Pros.
- Fixed incorrectly sized window titles on Retina MacBook Pros.
- Fixed authorization issues.
- Fixed camera crashing issues introduced in 2.0.3.
- Fixed positioning issues when using MIDI crossfaders.
- Fixed issues with color correction when the windowed and fullscreen output sizes were equal.
- Fixed a beat alignment issue for files using Beat Grids.
- Color correction now works when the Advanced Output is enabled.
- Fixed a crash on start-up.
- Added Blend Modes for effects.
- Added Grid/BPM control mode for effects and transitions.
- Added automatic border-fill overlays.
- Added MIDI output.
- Added video camera input as an overlay.
- Added effect and transition change notification system.
- Added Advanced Output options (with basic projection mapping and output size control).
- Added pop-up editor for the effect Mapping Graphs.
- Quartz Composition Overlays can now be saved and triggered as presets.
- Added layer/shift modifiers for MIDI controls.
- Added MIDI input and output connection options on the MIDI window.
- Added a preference to enable anti-aliasing.
- Improved handling of alpha channels (useful when output via Syphon).
- Added Beat, BPM, and file path input keys for Quartz Compositions.
- Added display of the MIDI channel on the MIDI mapping pop-up window.
- The low memory warning will no longer open the Messages window.
- Added fine adjustment of knob controls by holding the Shift key.
- Added "Get More Plug-Ins..." button in the preferences.
- Minor user-interface modifications.
- Fixed colorspace issues with some effects.
- Fixed issues when MIDI mapping Quartz Composition controls.
- Fixed a rare video track timing issue that affected certain files.
- Fixed an issue when recording to a file with Unicode characters in the file's path.
- Fixed a bug where triggering an empty image overlay would not clear the current image.
- Fixed the display of the Bass Mapping Graph for the output effect.
- Fixed the incorrect display of the Invert state of MIDI mappings when adding a new mapping.
- Fixed bugs and improved the logging of audio recording errors.
- Fixed a bug when triggering presets with the "B2 P1", etc, buttons.
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by moving the output window between screens with certain Quartz Compositions loaded.
- Fixed several minor memory leaks.
Minimum Requirements - Mac (2009 model or later) - Mac OS X 10.5.8 - Scratch Live 1.9.2 or Serato DJ 1.6
After I found out ME featured Syphon and can incorporate video scratching with other software it became my #1 tool for my solo and theater shows.
Mixmove Video DJ Champ, 3rd VDJC2 World Champ
If you strive to be the best, you have to use the best.
Almighty 5th Platoon, Best Hip Hop Video DJ 2012
MixEmergency is clearly the BEST choice for any Video DJ.