Upgrade your MixEmergency authorization code before the 1st of May for only $89 USD.
MixEmergency Release Notes
- Fixed GPU-accelerated playback issues when video files have large keyframe distances.
- Fixed GPU-accelerated playback bug where some frames could be incorrectly buffered.
- Fixed GPU-accelerated playback issues when the video decoder encounters poorly encoded frames.
- Fixed bug where the Border Fill feature would not work with Hap encoded files.
- Fixed bug where the Mix control for the Output effect slot would not work.
- Fixed bug where effects would render incorrectly on the left and right channel when an overlay rendered directly to the channel.
- Fixed display bug when playing media in the Sample Player and enabling or disabling the Advanced Output.
- Reduced minimum cache size limit to 100 MB.
- Fixed playback issues decoding the first frames of a video when GPU-accelerated video decoding is used.
- Fixed playback of uncommon video frame types.
- Added a warning message when the Cache Size is set outside of the recommended settings.
- The Delay Compensation Helper Tool can now render through the Syphon Output channel.
- Fixed "launch path not accessible" bug (which could cause MixEmergency to fail to launch correctly).
- Significantly optimised MixEmergency's use of CPU, GPU, and RAM.
- Added new Folder Mode to the Media Bank to scan and load from a folder of clips.
- Added Delay Compensation Helper tool.
- Added new MIDI Pick option when learning a new MIDI control.
- Added improved Anti-Aliasing mode.
- Added a Tiled Scroll effect for overlays.
- Adjusted cache size range from 200MB to 1GB.
- Added playback support for .ivz files.
- Increased the minimum supported version of Mac OS X to 10.7.
- Added + and - buttons to allow increased delay compensation values.
- Added opacity sliders for Sample Player and FX Sequencer windows to the Preferences.
- Quartz Composition inputs are now handed through to Quartz Compositions played from the Sample Player.
- Improved display handling.
- Fixed a display issue when frame blending was enabled.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the first frame to flash in the Sample Player when playback finishes in the regular playback mode.
- Added workaround for some Quartz Composition rendering issues that could stop some compositions from rendering correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Sample Player to output a large amount of data when recording. This fixes issues with exports and file relocation for performances recorded with 2.7.0.
- Added new Sample Player feature.
- Added support for GPU-accelerated playback of Hap encoded movies (download the codec here).
- Added support for animated GIF files (for both decks and in the Image Overlay).
- Added a Rate control to the Transport view.
- Added right-click menu to the Quartz Composition and Image Overlay file-drop areas.
- Added Blend modes for Quartz Composition Overlays.
- Quartz Composition and Image Overlay file-drop areas can now display a preview image.
- Updated Syphon to the latest version (fixes some issues with Channel 1 and 2 output).
- Optimised RGB Delay effect.
- Fixed issues syncing beats when playing short video loops over longer audio tracks.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the FX Sequencer to fail to trigger when using the One-shot (synced) mode.
- Fixed bug where the window close buttons were not working on the split preview windows.
- Fixed file path issues when using Serato DJ 1.7 or higher.
- Fixed memory deallocation bugs.
- Added a work-around for file path issues when audio-only files are loaded into Serato DJ or Scratch Live.
- Added new Mixer FX feature.
- Added compatibility with 14-bit MIDI messages.
- Added a right-click menu to the Media Bank, allowing users to Delete, Reveal in Finder, or Clear the entire Media Bank.
- Added value displays to the edges of all Mapping Graphs for easier editing.
- Added abbreviated labels to Preset and Control window tabs for easier identification.
- Added dragging of Preset files from the Finder into the Preset List to import them.
- Added Copy and Paste to the right-click menu for presets.
- Added automatic thumbnail generation for items in the Media Bank (accessed through the right-click menu).
- Added a progress bar when importing the MixEmergency recording file for export.
- Random transition changes now trigger a Transition notification.
- The MIDI learn pop-up window now hides after learning a new control.
- The up and down arrow keys can now be used to navigate within the lists of the Presets window.
- Optimised the following effects: Brightness, Bump, Hue, Kaleidoscope, Pixellate, Posterize, Saturation, Sepia Tone, Zoom.
- Reduced RAM usage when exporting a recording.
- Custom export dimensions now have their width value rounded to the closest multiple of 4 to avoid a potential crash.
- Fixed an issue where the underlying beat grid would not align correctly when playing media in MixEmergency and a MP3, M4A, AIFF, or WAV file in Serato DJ/Scratch Live.
- Fixed file path issues when using Serato DJ or the latest versions of Scratch Live.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash after loading many Quartz Compositions containing the Movie Importer patch.
- Fixed a bug where the One-Shot modes of the FX Sequencer could trigger in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the recording function to record more data than necessary for the FX Sequencer.
- Fixed several potential memory leaks.
- Fixed issues triggering Image, Quartz Composition, and Video Input overlay presets via MIDI.
- Fixed issues scrolling through the preset lists via MIDI.
- All beat-related features can now be synced to an external MIDI Clock signal.
- Preset triggers can now be mapped individually.
- Added importing and exporting of individual, and banks of, presets.
- Added editing of MIDI control type, control/note number, and channel, directly from within the MIDI assignment window.
- Increased the number of slots in the Media Bank to 16.
- Added a section for Media Bank presets to the Presets window.
- Added Stay Reverse transition.
- MIDI-learn mode no longer activates directly after deleting a MIDI mapping.
- Fixed issues displaying 16-bit images.
- Fixed issues with the Blur filter when used within the automatic Border Fill feature.
- Fixed the Video Input overlay not displaying in the preview window under certain circumstances.
- Fixed some display issues in the Media Bank.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Save and Trash preset buttons to not respond when controlled via MIDI.
- Officially compatible with Serato DJ.
- Fixed issues loading files with certain filepaths.
- Changed the default fader side on start-up.
- Fixed a crashing bug when switching to full-screen mode while a channel effect is engaged.
- Reduced the minimum size of the Output window.
- Fixed output screen positioning issues (Mac OS X 10.9).
- Fixed an issue where some controls on the main MixEmergency window would not respond (Mac OS X 10.9).
- Improved the rendering pipeline to allow effect plug-ins to access image data from both channels.
- Added Video Input overlay presets.
- Added notifications for FX Sequencer presets.
- Fixed an audio recording issue that could cause recording to stop for some users.
- Fixed a bug that could cause certain MIDI messages to be lost.
- Refined and redesigned the user-interface.
- Added a new FX Sequencer.
- Optimised video pipeline, reducing CPU usage by around 30% when playing HD videos.
- Added new auto-fade mode (triggered via the crossfader).
- Added Quality control for Video Input overlay.
- Added controls to set the autofade duration in beats.
- Added a new autofade duration knob to the Control window.
- Effect presets can now be assigned specific target channels per preset (right-click to modify).
- Effect preset titles can now be edited (double-click to edit).
- Added a parameter window for Quartz Composition overlays.
- Added title/value labels for a number of controls.
- Added MIDI mapping of the external control pop-up button.
- Increased the delay compensation range.
- Quartz Composition Effect and Transitions can now access the new Beat value input.
- Added a Reset button to the MIDI window for quickly resetting all MIDI mappings.
- Added in and out indicators for all MIDI mappable controls.
- Fixed issues with text positioning when recording.
- Fixed issues reading tags from files processed with Scratch Live 2.3.3 or higher.
- Fixed issues when using some rotary MIDI knobs.
- Fixed bug where certain control change messages would save their mappings incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where Grid mode control of effects would not take into account delay compensation.
- Fixed issues where album art was not being loaded correctly when used with Scratch Live 2.4 or higher.
- Fixed issues with QuickTime edit points causing some files to display incorrectly.
- Fixed issues with the file relocation function.
- Fixed minor issues with the notification windows.
- Fixed issues when using large numbers of transitions.
- Fixed minor memory leaks.
- Removed MixEmergency 1 licensing system (a MixEmergency 2 authorization code is now required).
- Added compatibility with Scratch Live 2.4 and higher.
- Fixed crashes when using certain cameras (and iPhone streaming apps) with the Video Input overlay.
- Fixed an issue that could cause excessive CPU use when cueing a track.
- Fixed text overlay rendering issues on Retina MacBook Pros.
- Fixed incorrectly sized window titles on Retina MacBook Pros.
- Fixed authorization issues.
- Fixed camera crashing issues introduced in 2.0.3.
- Fixed positioning issues when using MIDI crossfaders.
- Fixed issues with color correction when the windowed and fullscreen output sizes were equal.
- Fixed a beat alignment issue for files using Beat Grids.
- Color correction now works when the Advanced Output is enabled.
- Fixed a crash on start-up.
- Added Blend Modes for effects.
- Added Grid/BPM control mode for effects and transitions.
- Added automatic border-fill overlays.
- Added MIDI output.
- Added video camera input as an overlay.
- Added effect and transition change notification system.
- Added Advanced Output options (with basic projection mapping and output size control).
- Added pop-up editor for the effect Mapping Graphs.
- Quartz Composition Overlays can now be saved and triggered as presets.
- Added layer/shift modifiers for MIDI controls.
- Added MIDI input and output connection options on the MIDI window.
- Added a preference to enable anti-aliasing.
- Improved handling of alpha channels (useful when output via Syphon).
- Added Beat, BPM, and file path input keys for Quartz Compositions.
- Added display of the MIDI channel on the MIDI mapping pop-up window.
- The low memory warning will no longer open the Messages window.
- Added fine adjustment of knob controls by holding the Shift key.
- Added "Get More Plug-Ins..." button in the preferences.
- Minor user-interface modifications.
- Fixed colorspace issues with some effects.
- Fixed issues when MIDI mapping Quartz Composition controls.
- Fixed a rare video track timing issue that affected certain files.
- Fixed an issue when recording to a file with Unicode characters in the file's path.
- Fixed a bug where triggering an empty image overlay would not clear the current image.
- Fixed the display of the Bass Mapping Graph for the output effect.
- Fixed the incorrect display of the Invert state of MIDI mappings when adding a new mapping.
- Fixed bugs and improved the logging of audio recording errors.
- Fixed a bug when triggering presets with the "B2 P1", etc, buttons.
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by moving the output window between screens with certain Quartz Compositions loaded.
- Fixed several minor memory leaks.
Minimum Requirements - Mac (2010 model or later) - Mac OS X 10.7.5 - Scratch Live 1.9.2 or Serato DJ 1.6